Any current Cinecon member may submit items to be posted to the member's pages of the www.cinecon.org website under the following contitions:
Submitting an item does not guarentee that it will appear on the website.
Items will be included on the website at the sole discretion of the officers of Cinecon.
By submitting items to the website you grant permission for them to appear on the website.
You must identify yourself so that we can verify that you are a club member.
Your first name, city and state will be included with your article or photo on the website.
Your last name and/or e-mail address may be included at your request.
For your privacy, phone numbers and home addresses will never be posted.
Photos may be submitted under the conditions above plus the
- Photos may be submitted as digital images or as actual photographs
- Digital photos may be sent in jpg or gif formats and should be at least 72 dpi
- Photos that are mailed to the Cinecon cannot be returned. Please do not send your only copy.
- Photos may be resized to fit web page constratints
- Submitting a photo grants permission for it to be posted to the website.